In the world of creating websites for businesses, you tend to come across a litany of “these are the most important elements of a successful website” lists.
On many of them, you tend to see several repetitive pieces such as security, impressive aesthetic design, calls to action, etc.
One element that needs to be at the top of every business’ website list is ease of navigation. While it seems so obvious, just think about the amount of websites you come across every day that force you to dig to find the information you’re looking for.
That’s why Net Engine’s introduction of the new menu builder feature this week is so incredibly vital. This important functionality gives the ability to place a business’ most crucial information in a prominent location that’s easy to find and directs current and future customers where they want to go. And faster.
Current resellers can access this amazing new feature by following these simple steps:
- Click the dropdown trigger next to your site, then select SETTINGS.
- Click the MENU BUILDER tab at the top of the dashboard.
- Select CREATE NEW to develop your new menu.
- Drag & Drop the selection of options on the right into the builder.
- From there, you have the ability to edit the fields, create submenus, direct links, etc.
See below for a video walkthrough of how to use this exciting new feature:
Ready to start using Net Engine to grow your business? Book a demo with us now using the button below.